RHONY reunion with Andy Cohen

Season 16 ofThe Real Housewives of New Yorkis moving forward! The cast will feature several familiar faces, along with three newbies. The franchise has been on ice since Season 15. It seems that some fans didn't warm up to the rebooted cast.

During BravoCon,Andy Cohenshared some positive news about casting. "I can tell you thatwe have a castfor the Real Housewives of New York City, and we are going to be filming in the next few months," Andy previously revealed. Now we know who will be holding an apple for the upcoming season.

The Real Housewives of New York cast is set for Season 16

Bravo shared an Instagram post with a photo of returning cast membersJessel Taank, Erin Lichy, and Sai De Silva. The photo was captioned "We'll be there in a New York minute. Meet the official cast of #RHONY Season 16! Start spreading the news … cameras begin rolling THIS WEEK!!" The trio has been part of RHONY since Season 14.

The next page listed the names of the three newbies joining the cast. According toPEOPLE,Erika Hammondis a celebrity fitness trainer. She was once a WWE Diva and married billionaire Ankur Jain in 2024. Meanwhile,Hailey Glassmanworks in public relations. She has a decade of experience in the field and previously dated reality TV starJon Gosselin. AndDaisy Toyeis a celebrity make-up artist. Her famous clientele includesMartha Stewart. Will we see Martha on RHONY?

Advertisement

Plus,Carole Radziwillisreturning to the franchiseas a friend of the housewives. She departed the series after Season 10 and feuded with Andy for years. Thankfully, they made amends, and now this writer girl is back in the mix.

In addition, former cast membersBrynn Whitfield, Jenna Lyons, and Racquel Chevremont allconfirmed their departuresfollowing Season 15 of RHONY.

The Real Housewives of New Yorkis streaming on Peacock.

TELL US – WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE CAST FOR SEASON 16? ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH RHONY SEASON 16 WHEN IT AIRS?

The postRHONY Season 16 Cast Includes Three New Ladies Joining Three Returneesappeared first onReality Tea.

RHONY Season 16 Cast Includes Three New Ladies Joining Three Returnees

Season 16 ofThe Real Housewives of New Yorkis moving forward! The cast will feature several familiar faces, along with three newbies. The ...
Justin Timberlake Files Petition to Stop Release of Body Cam Video from Drunk Driving Arrest, Says It Would Cause 'Irreparable Harm'

Justin Timberlake was arrested on a DWI charge in Sag Harbor, N.Y., on June 18, 2024, and pleaded guilty in September 2024

People Justin Timberlake on Sept. 13, 2024Credit: Lokman Vural Elibol/Anadolu via Getty

NEED TO KNOW

  • Timberlake's lawyers said the release of the footage would "subject" him "to public ridicule and harassment, and serve no legitimate public interest"

  • Following his guilty plea, Timberlake was ordered to pay a $500 fine with a $260 surcharge and complete 25 hours of community service at the nonprofit of his choice. His license was suspended for 90 days, and he was required to make a public service announcement about the dangers of driving impaired

Justin Timberlakeis taking legal action to block the release of the police body cam footage from his June 2024 DWI arrest.

Timberlake, 45, was arrested on aDWI chargeafter leaving the American Hotel in Sag Harbor, N.Y., on June 18, 2024. He was initially charged withone count of driving while intoxicated and two citations, one for running a stop sign and one for failure to keep in the lane. The star's lawyer, Edward Burke Jr., maintained that Timberlake was"not intoxicated"when he was arrested. In September 2024, Timberlakereached a plea deal, PEOPLE confirmed at the time, where he agreed to plead guilty to a lesser offense.

On Monday, March 2, the singer filed a petition in Suffolk County Supreme Court, alleging that releasing the police body camera footage of his arrest would invade his privacy, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

"Public dissemination of this footage would cause severe and irreparable harm to [Timberlake's] personal and professional reputation, subject [Timberlake] to public ridicule and harassment, and serve no legitimate public interest," the petition read.

Timberlake's attorneys, Edward Burke Jr. and Michael J. Del Piano, claim that public distribution of the video would expose the footage inside Timberlake's car, as well as "expose highly personal details unrelated to public oversight of governmental operations."

Timberlake's petition comes after the Sag Harbor Village Police Department, Department Chief Rober Drake and the Village of Sag Harbor received a request for the release of the footage under the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL), according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

His attorneys claim that with the release of the footage, it would reveal "intimate, highly personal, and sensitive details concerning [Timberlake] and his family, and includes information of medical, familial, otherwise confidential nature that is not necessary to inform the public about governmental operations or the performance of official duties."

Advertisement

Burke and Del Piano then requested the court "enter an emergency stay prohibiting disclosure" of the footage.

Justin Timberlake's June 18, 2024 mugshot.Credit: Sag Harbor Police Department

His legal counsel requested "an order and judgment" that would prohibit the dissemination of the bodycam footage "in whole or in part" when requested in any FOIL request and by any third party who does not have a court order.

They also requested that Timberlake and/or the court would have the opportunity to "review the body-worn camera footage with proposed redactions to assess the privacy interests." The final request is to grant any "other, further, and different relief" the court may deem.

PEOPLE reached out to Timberlake's attorneys and the Suffolk County Supreme Court for comment.

At the time of the arrest, Timberlake told his arresting officer that he "had one martini" and was following his friends home,according to his arrest report, which was obtained by PEOPLE. An officer observed the singer's 2025 BMW run through a stop sign and fail to stay on the right side of the road, per the report. It also said that Timberlake's "eyes were bloodshot and glassy."

Timberlake was arrested and taken to Sag Harbor Police Headquarters for processing, but he refused multiple times to take a chemical test. He was held overnight and arraigned the following morning.

In September 2024, he agreed toplead guilty to a less serious offenseof driving while impaired after initially being charged with driving while intoxicated. He wasordered to pay a $500 fine with a $260 surcharge, complete 25 hours of community service at the nonprofit of his choice, and have his license suspended for 90 days. He was also ordered to make a public service announcement about the dangers of driving impaired.

Read the original article onPeople

Justin Timberlake Files Petition to Stop Release of Body Cam Video from Drunk Driving Arrest, Says It Would Cause 'Irreparable Harm'

Justin Timberlake was arrested on a DWI charge in Sag Harbor, N.Y., on June 18, 2024, and pleaded guilty in September 20...
Prince Andrew

Ex-Prince Andrew'snickname is resurfacing as diplomats revisit his trade-trip reputation. As per a new report, ex-diplomat Simon Wilson cited "His Buffoon Highness." That moniker is repeating after his arrest. The label links back to his years as a trade envoy, from 2001 to 2011. Major outlets reported he was set to step down. Now, older travel complaints are back in the spotlight amid theformer duke'srecent arrest in Sandringham.

Ex-Prince Andrew's brutal nickname given by diplomats resurfaces, claims report

BBCsaid the former Duke of York took the envoy job in 2001. For context, the BBC said he worked for UK Trade & Investment and did not receive a salary. UK Trade & Investment called it "promoting UK business internationally." It also said he had "unrivalled access" to leaders and executives. Meanwhile, a cable said he spoke "cockily" and "verged on the rude." Some papers called him "Airmiles Andy." Still, his private secretary said the claims were "without foundation."

Advertisement

However,Mirror Newssaid diplomats describedFormer Prince Andrewas hard work on trips. A former official called him "a pain to look after." Another source added he was "seen as a liability." In turn, Wilson said, "He was rude and arrogant." He added, "The term 'His Buffoon Highness' was used among diplomats." At the same time, the report listed demands, including room-temperature water with no ice. It said staff dealt with a six-foot ironing board on the road.

Meanwhile,The Sun reportdated February 28, 2026, also repeated Ex-Prince Andrew's nickname as HBH/"His Buffoon Highness". It said the former duke made 76 foreign trips from 2001 to 2010. It claimed public costs averaged £51,000 per trip, excluding security. In addition, it said MPs want documents on those trips made public. Chancellor Rachel Reeves urged repayment of any misused public money. Even so, a former civil servant told the BBC, "I thought it was wrong." He said a massage expense request was approved after senior staff intervened.

The postEx-Prince Andrew's Scathing Nickname Returns To Haunt Him — Reportappeared first onReality Tea.

Ex-Prince Andrew’s Scathing Nickname Returns To Haunt Him — Report

Ex-Prince Andrew'snickname is resurfacing as diplomats revisit his trade-trip reputation. As per a new report, ex-diplomat Simon Wilso...
See the Emotional Video of Savannah Guthrie Visiting Mom Nancy's Memorial

It's officially been more than a month sinceNancy Guthriewasreported missing. On Monday, March 2, her daughters,Savannah Guthrieand Annie Guthrie, visited a memorial that has been constructed outside her home, and the emotional moment was captured by reporters on the scene.

TV Insider Savannah Guthrie

The sisters werejoined byAnnie's husband, Tommaso. Annie and Tommaso placed tributes at the memorial, and the trio embraced as they looked at the sea of flowers and messages. Savannah and Tommaso wrapped their arms around an emotional Annie, who could be heard crying in the clip.

Savannah and her family members have been in Arizona since Nancy was kidnapped from her home on January 31. "This remains an active investigation and will continue until Nancy Guthrie is located or all leads have been exhausted," the Pima County Sheriffs Departmentsaid in a statementon February 27.

Investigators appear to have few answers about what happened to Nancy one month ago, but new leads continue to surface amid the search. Last week, footage was released of a car speeding past a home less than three miles away from Nancy's just moments after the 84-year-old's pacemaker was disconnected.

Advertisement

Savannah has postedmultiple videos beggingfor Nancy's kidnappers to come forward with information. There is a$1 million rewardbeing offered. In one of her most recent posts, Savannah acknowledged that her mother maynot still be alive, but insisted that the family needs answers one way or another.

"She may have already gone home to the Lord that she loves and is dancing in heaven with her mom and her dad and with her beloved brother, Pierce, and with our daddy," theTodayhost said. "And if this is what is to be, then we will accept it. But we need to know where she is. We need her to come home."

Savannah hasbeen absentfromTodayamid the search for Nancy and has not clarified her future plans with the morning show.

Anyone with information about Nancy is urged to call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).

Read the latest entertainment news onTV Insider.

See the Emotional Video of Savannah Guthrie Visiting Mom Nancy’s Memorial

It's officially been more than a month sinceNancy Guthriewasreported missing. On Monday, March 2, her daughters,Sava...
Intelligence assessment warns of Iranian attacks on US following Khamenei's death

By Jana Winter

Reuters

WASHINGTON, March 2 (Reuters) - Iran and its proxies could target the U.S. with attacks in response to the Saturday killing of Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei by ‌Israeli and U.S. strikes, according to a U.S. intelligence assessment reviewed by Reuters.

The February 28 ‌threat assessment produced by the Office of Intelligence and Analysis at the Department of Homeland Security said Iran and its proxies "probably" pose ​a threat of targeted attacks on the United States, although a large-scale physical attack was unlikely.

The report added that in the short term the main concern was that Iran-aligned "hacktivists" would conduct low-level cyber attacks against U.S. networks, such as website defacements and distributed denial-of-service attacks.

"Although a large-scale physical attack is unlikely, Iran and its ‌proxies probably pose a persistent threat ⁠of targeted attacks in the Homeland, and will almost certainly escalate retaliatory actions — or calls to action - if reports of the Ayatollah's death are confirmed," the DHS ⁠report reviewed by Reuters said.

In response to a request for comment, Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem said in a statement: "I am in direct coordination with our federal intelligence and law enforcement partners as we continue to closely ​monitor and ​thwart any potential threats to the homeland."

Advertisement

Iran on Sunday ​confirmed reports of Khamenei's death in a ‌strike on Saturday that was initially announced by Israel and U.S. President Donald Trump.

The DHS assessment also said Iran would probably continue its attacks against U.S. and allied targets in the Middle East and would almost certainly blame senior U.S. government officials for any protests that begin because of Trump's statement calling for regime change.

The U.S. and Israeli air war against Iran launched on Saturday widened on Monday as Israel ‌attacked Lebanon in response to strikes by Hezbollah and ​Tehran kept up its missile and drone attacks on Gulf states ​that host U.S. military bases.

On Monday, authorities ​investigating a shooting on Sunday at a bar in Austin, Texas, that killed ‌at least two people said it was too ​early to say if the ​gunman was motivated by the war in Iran.

The body of the gunman, who was killed by police, was seen in a photo obtained by Reuters wearing a shirt with an Iranian ​flag and "IRAN" spelled out in green, ‌white and red across the front. He was also wearing a sweatshirt that said "Property of ​Allah" on it, a U.S. law enforcement official told Reuters.

(Reporting by Jana Winter and ​David Brunnstrom; Editing by Don Durfee and Christian Schmollinger)

Intelligence assessment warns of Iranian attacks on US following Khamenei's death

By Jana Winter WASHINGTON, March 2 (Reuters) - Iran and its proxies could target the U.S. with attacks in re...
Top Chef Host Roasts JD Vance's Meal for His Wife

When Vice PresidentJD Vancerecently opened up about the worst meal he'd ever cooked for hiswife, Usha, he probably didn't expect to receive a public culinary critique from one of television's most respected food experts. But that's exactly what happened when former Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi weighed in on his kitchen confession during a visit to The Daily Show.

Padma Lakshmi roasts JD Vance's cooking for wife Usha

In February,when JD Vancesat down with Lara Trumpon Fox News, he was asked about the best and worst dishes he's prepared for the second lady. The vice president answered, "Usha is a vegetarian, and I am not. So, I'm thinking to myself, what does a vegetarian eat? Vegetables, dairy, and bread."

Further explaining, "So, I went to the grocery store. I got those crescent rolls that you can get that are very good. I rolled them out into a pizza shape, and put vegetables and ranch on top, and stuck it in the oven for 30 minutes." His self-assessment? "It was disgusting. Like, it was actually inedible."

Padma Lakshmi, who spent nearly two decades as the host of Top Chef, didn't hold back when askedabout Vance'sculinary creation. "He's married an Indian woman, so she comes from this very deep vast culinary tradition, you know, and he's giving her, what was it, ranch dressing?" Lakshmi said.

Advertisement

"Who bakes ranch dressing?" she continued. "Also, he's like, 'She's a vegetarian. She only eats bread, vegetables, and dairy.' You've been married to this person for over a decade, right? And we eat lots of things, right? Rice, lentils, beans, squash, all this stuff." Lakshmi ended with, "But, I mean, maybe he knows what she likes because she doesn't really have good taste."

During the same segment, host Desi Lydic asked Lakshmi about the worst thing a partner had ever made for her. The cookbook author responded with a story that had less to do with the food itself and more with the presentation.

Originally written by Devanshi Basu onMandatory.

The postTop Chef Host Roasts JD Vance's Meal for His Wifeappeared first onReality Tea.

Top Chef Host Roasts JD Vance’s Meal for His Wife

When Vice PresidentJD Vancerecently opened up about the worst meal he'd ever cooked for hiswife, Usha, he probably didn't expect t...
Prince William 'Triggered' by Possible Movie on Ex-Prince Andrew — Source

Prince Williamhas reportedly been unhappy with the possible movie onex-Prince Andrew. According to a source, the project could be based on the ex-Duke of York's downfall, leading to the recent shocking arrest. So, the idea of a potential film on the royal family once again has allegedly "triggered" the future king. As per the report, he would seemingly "despise" another fiction like the Netflix hit series, "The Crown."

Prince William not entertaining the idea of movie on ex-Prince Andrew, per source

Prince William has allegedly been worried about the idea of a potential movie on ex-Prince Andrew. The latter has been stripped of his royal titles and duties due to his scandalous past. He also had to leave Royal Lodge and move to the Sandringham estate. On February 19, he was arrested at his new home on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

Now, there has been a buzz about Netflix planning a film on the ex-duke. But it seemed to have irked the heir to the throne. "There's a real sense of 'here we go again' which has really triggered William, especially as it seems Netflix are the ones leading the way to put this movie or TV series together," a source toldStarmagazine.

Advertisement

As per the report, the streamer might revive its hit series, "The Crown." It could allegedly continue with special or limited episodes based on the ex-prince. According to the insider, everyone seemed to be aware that William always "despised" such projects that "profit off his family's lowest points." "It happened with 'The Crown' and now comes yet another attack that'll cause widespread embarrassment," they added.

Earlier, theDaily Mailreported about Netflix, Disney, and Amazon participating in the race to bag the opportunity to make a movie on Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor. Disney Studios' source claimed that they have reportedly been approached by multiple screenwriters. "The race is on in Hollywood to be the first studio to bring out an Andrew film," they said.

The postPrince William 'Triggered' by Possible Movie on Ex-Prince Andrew — Sourceappeared first onReality Tea.

Prince William ‘Triggered’ by Possible Movie on Ex-Prince Andrew — Source

Prince Williamhas reportedly been unhappy with the possible movie onex-Prince Andrew. According to a source, the project could be based on...

 

JIT MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com