Vikings assistant coach Brian Flores admits 'there's things I could do better' after Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa called him a 'terrible person'

New Photo - Vikings assistant coach Brian Flores admits 'there's things I could do better' after Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa called him a 'terrible person'
Vikings assistant coach Brian Flores admits 'there's things I could do better' after Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa called him a 'terrible person'
Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Brian Flores responded Tuesday to criticism from Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, who called Miami's former head coach a 'terrible person' after working together for two seasons in South Florida. Interestingly, the 43-year-old Flores didn't deny Tagovailoa's accusations, but rather, sought to explain himself to media. 'Look, I'm human,' Flores told reporters at the Vikings facility on Tuesday. 'So, you know, that hit me in a way that wasn't — I wouldn't say it was positive for me.
More >> https://ift.tt/uGrAwNZ Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

0 Comments